The Job Overview
Wordspath is a trusted language service provider based in Foshan, China. We currently have multiple multilingual projects under way and are expanding our team!
We are recruiting freelance translators to join our project team. You will work alongside other in-house/freelance translators and report directly to the project manager. You will focus on tasks of translation/editing/MTPE regarding one or more subject matters. To qualify for this role, you must have a thorough understanding of English and Chuukese and a good grasp of grammar in both languages.
The translator is expected to assume the following responsibilities in their position:
- Translate/edit/post-edit industry-specific documents related to marketing, healthcare, video game, etc.
- Responsible for the linguistic and technical accuracy of the translations.
- Coordinate with the project team and work closely with other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in foreign language studies or relevant majors.
- Minimum two years of experience working as a full-time translator with the ability to effectively communicate in English and Chuukese (Translation experience in marketing, healthcare, and gaming is preferred.)
- Proficient in using CAT tools.
- Passionate about translation work with excellent expression skills in Chuukese and English.
- Comprehensive knowledge of translation and skilled at translation between languages.
- Highly responsible and dedicated to developing a career in translation.
- Great attention to detail and quick thinking.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work in a team environment with good emotion management skills.
- Responsive with a strong ability to learn.